Sunday, January 20, 2008

I suppose I should announce...

I suppose I should announce why I've been kinda quite lately....




.


.


.


.


.




Well, I recenetly found out that I am..............

Yes that's actaully my test and not some picture I found on some website... LOL... This was after taking 3 others with 2 lines.... Here is Nathan.... he just doesn't know what to think....

What is this??

It means I'm going to be a WHAT!?!?!?!?!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats...how far along are you then? Do you have a due date yet? How old is Nathan? Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!!!! (I'm just now catching up on your blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Congratulations!! How are you feeling? I was queen of the toilet bowl pixies while expecting my gremlins. Let's hope you're not trying to wrestle that crown from me and you're happily eating your way through the first trimester. Yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!