Sunday, January 6, 2008

He's 12.... (can I cry now??)

Calahan and Nathan (above) and his cake (below)
Momma being artsy fartsy...
with the candles....
About to blow out the candles...




12 Years ago... I had given birth to a beautiful baby boy... He made me what I am today... He made me a "Mom" ... we went through a lot of firsts together... he is always testing me and preparing me to be a better Mother for his brothers... but he thinks I'm a great mom too, so that's all that really counts. Boy... :: sniff :: I cannot believe he's 12...

3 comments:

  1. Annissa, I hope Calahan continues to test you.........its good for us "Moms" to be tested.....he is such a handsome one!!! Great job on the cake girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there haven't dropped in, in awhile happy birday to cal the cake looks oh so good.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12 looks good on your boy. Can you believe you nearly have a teenager, though? Eep! I'm following your footsteps against my will, as my Intrepid will be 12 this year. There is definitely something special about the first one, isn't there? I proudly wear my 'mom' badge thanks to him.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!