Saturday, April 28, 2012

ICLW Ends & Other Stuffs...

ICLW is officially at an end....  and I managed to squeeze another Iron Commenter out ..... yay!!  110 blogs this month.  Some of them were exciting ...  some had painful stories of loss ...  a lot of TTC news and some who have come to terms with being a childless family....

It all stirs up all those emotions of infertility for me.  Every month I ask myself why I put myself back in that dark place in my life ....

................. the answer is simple.  To give support.  To give hope if one can find it in our journey....  to be a friend, even if for a moment.

I already signed up for next months ICLW ...  if I Iron Comment next month I get the Titanium Commenter honor!!  I'm excited!  

In other news .......  Blog is up over at My Unique Flowers updating on Nathan and Noah's appointments on Friday.  It was a total comedy of errors it seemed ... 


We're starting up a Facebook for Family Updates per Dennis' request.  His friends don't get family updates, so he asked me to create a family page...... Oooooooooooookay honey!

Just to leave you with a little humor... 




7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and saying hi. It is lovely to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ThKs for stopping by my blog meant to reply yesterday for final iclw day but couldn't get any connection! well done on iron commenter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for dropping by and commenting on my blog. I really appreciate your taking the time to visit. :)

    Best wishes,

    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! congrats on making iron commenter status. i wanted to stop by and thank you for your comment on my blog : )

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so impressed with your Iron Commenter status! It's something I'd love to do, but the thought leaves me completely overwhelmed. So, Titanium Commenter? Holy Moses! Thanks for the comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the post on my blog! I'm not even in ICLW, so you earned Iron Commenter as well as commented on non-ICLW blogs, while having four little boys at home! IMPRESSIVE! You have been through so much, your family is beautiful, wishing more good things for you and your boys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm impressed by making the iron commenting. You have a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!