Things I haven't done in months, that I usually do on a daily basis......
* Read
* Blog
* Post pictures to facebook
* Twitter (although I admit, I am BAD at Twittering)
* Write
* Email friends
* Call friends
* Do my school work......
* Taken Pictures everyday
* Taken time for ME
* showered... (excuse my funk)
Why?
Depression caught me a bit .... My CFS is through the roof .... I've been sick with Pneumonia, Bronchitis, Pneumonia again ... FOR MONTHS...
There is a possible serial killer in the area ...... right around the highschool the moody teen goes to ... and the college, and the babies school...
There was a school shooting at Noah's school (yes, it made National News) ....
More on both of those later...... but there are reasons we are considering homeschooling again!
I am counted on to do everything (I am not complaining, sometimes it just feels like a lot) ....... I am the only person in this house who can do everything ... with the help of my 16 year old .... because DB is no better, nor are we really any closer to finding a REASON for why he hasn't been able to walk now for almost 5 months. I see Nathan showing more signs of Autism, his doctor is focused on the fact that he has imagination (smacks head) .... he doesn't deal with the melt downs, with having to pull him out of another world sometimes, of his not responding, starring past you, rocking, clicking, spinning, hiding, needing positive pressure to pull him out of major melt downs...
![]() |
And now....... news we've waited for, feared, hoped for..... Nathan has to have surgery to fix his sub-mucus cleft palate..... in a little over a month...
I had to drop out of school .... DB need full time care, someone HAS to be home in case he falls, needs something... anything at all...
Bills suck...
Calahan has been going through growing pains or other stuff.... getting major muscle issues.
Feels like the only time we leave is for doctors appointments.....
What is fun? We have to make fun at home......
So
I am pretty good about hiding my stress .... my unhappiness ... I'm always cracking jokes and smiling, laughing.... even if it has to be at my own expense.... I am a full believer that if you exude happiness, good things will happen.
So I decided, instead of following the lines that I've been following the last ........ several...... months.... I am going to start doing those things I did daily that I haven't been doing.
INCLUDING BLOGGING!!!!
So.......... I will ........
Now, I need to go do dishes.........





I've been wondering where you've been at.
ReplyDeleteI was totally bedridden for 15 months... and now for the last 8 months, I've been able to get out once or twice a week, but I still spend more than 90% of my time in bed. It is very difficult to keep positive when you're stuck in the same place every minute. I understand that.
I can't believe they haven't figured out what is going on with Dennis yet. Has he been to a big place like Mayo Clinic? That's where I finally was diagnosed. Hard to make such a trip, but they know all the right tests and rule things out and pinpoint it better than most hospitals can.