Friday, April 15, 2016

Foodie Quiz Post

It's been awhile since I've done a blog quiz ... the last one was Q&A thing between DB and I ... so when one of my BFF's asked me to do this with her....  I was like...... um........ let me think about it - okay!



Food Survey
1.     How do you feel about golden oreos?  .....  I think they are okay - I can forgive that... however, the person who created Oreo Thins?  They need to be shot.... that's all I got to say ....  
2.     What is your favorite dessert topping?  .....  I can't say I have one?  Maybe ...  pie.  Pie is the best dessert topping....  
3.     What is your favorite flavor/brand of bubble gum?  .....  Lemon - ha ha ha - but, I'm not joking.... 
4.     Favorite cheese?  .....  Cheddar? Colby?  noooooooo PEPPERJACK!
5.     Favorite Lunch Meat?  .....  Summer Sausage ... or Ham cuz we can't get the other where we live.... 
6.     Favorite ice cream flavor? .....  Mint Chocolate Chip
7.     Best looking food?  .....  Anything that I'm craving is amazing looking at the time
8.     Best food to put cheese on?   .....  ANYTHING .... but not chocolate...  definitely not chocolate
9.     Best sexual food?  .....  Hot Chocolate - don't ask - you don't want to know
10.   Best tasting drink in the summer? .....  Lemonade 
11.   Best tasting drink in winter? .....  Hot Chocolate
12.   Best food for a night out with friends? .....  burgers & fries
13.   Best foods to eat with a roll? .....  a roll?  (I'll take that to mean bread) ... ah, sandwich ... 
14.   Messiest food, in your opinion? .....  tacos, best messiest food ever
15.   Easiest food to prepare?  .....  Salad?  Sandwich?  
16.   Cheapest food you ever ate?  .....  I have no idea... a burger from Crap-donalds?  (Guess I won't get any McDonald's endorsements with that one.) 
17.   Most expensive food you ever ate?  .....  anything DB has made, everything is expensive.  
18.   Stinkiest food you ever ate?  .....  no, I don't eat anything that doesn't smell good
19.   Favorite dipping sauce?  .....  Ketchup, Ranch
20.   Best pizza topping?  .....  I am a supreme girl.... minus the olives
21.   Favorite potato chip flavor?  .....  BBQ
22.   Most toxic substance you ever ate?  .....  Soda
23.   Most calories you ate in one meal?  .....  I don't keep track
24.   Favorite soda?  .....  Dr. Pepper
25.   Favorite flavor of juice?  .....  Grape Juice
26.   Favorite Vegetable?  .....  peppers
27.   Favorite fruit?  .....  grapes
28.   Worst canned food?  .....  SPAM
29.   Best side dish?  .....  Potatoes 
30.   Worst fast food restuarant?   .....  Wendy's  (just not a fan) 
31.   Best restaurant?   .....  Bakers Square (I miss it!!)
32.   Best smelling food?   .....  most of the time, anything my husband makes
33.   Favorite appetizer?   .....  Salad for the good side, Mozzarella sticks for the bad
34.   Favorite cookie flavor?  .....  Chocolate Chip? 
35.   Favorite cake flavor?  .....  Marble 
36.   Favorite pie flavor?  .....  Lemon Supreme (Baker's Square) 
37.   Chocolate or rainbow sprinkles?  .....  Chocolate SHAVINGS 
38.   Ketchup or Mustard?  .....  ketchup
39.   Best food to have on a date?  .....  BURGERS and fries - I am not a "I don't eat" kind of girl
40.   Most share-able food?  .....  Popcorn (with peanut M&Ms) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!