Tuesday, March 7, 2017

I Failed...... Again...

Seriously ....

I must set such unrealistic expectations for myself that I just ...... can't.

First, I should have four books read - and reading number five.  I am only a page or three into book #3 ....  yep.  Fail (so far, but there is hope) ...

Second.....

I am almost a month behind in my blogging........  well...  because.......


and.......


But I have a plan - at this point....  I am going to do my daily blog, and then an old blog.  Then I won't be so overwhelmed ....  cuz I've gotten almost a month behind.  And although most of those entries are at least partially written - it's still pretty daunting.

And since I have basically done NOTHING today but sleep - be in bed - chat - game and eat just the little bit I was able to eat ....   this is going to be my whole post for today.  Well - I posted some Trisomy Awareness graphics I made a few years ago on FB too .... so yeah, not much at all.  Not much at all ... at all....

This is my post.  It counts.  :D


Meanwhile - I'm watching Time After Time ... I like it so far.  I'm ten minutes into it.

Based on the novel and 1979 movie of the same name "Time After Time" follows the adventures of famed science fiction writer H.G. Wells as he pursues one of history's most well-known serial killers, Jack the Ripper. Using a time machine, the two travel from the late 19th century to end up in modern day Manhattan. Once he arrives in New York, H.G. finds himself in awe of a world he never believed possible, but it's not only the advancements of the age that catch his eye... the young and beautiful Jane Walker also captivates him.

H.G. Wells is played by Freddie Stroma (where you might know him from: Harry Potter, Pitch Perfect, where I remember seeing him from .... UnREAL.)  Jack the Ripper/Dr. John Stevenson is played by Josh Bowman (where you might know him from: Make It or Break It, but where I recognize him from is Revenge - he played Daniel Grayson) .... they are both cuties.

Tomorrow we were supposed to be in Tacoma but that got rescheduled for later this month.  Probably a good thing since yesterday wore me out so badly that I slept most of the day away today ... I went to be (off the laptop, all that) at 10pm.  I didn't fall asleep until about 1:30 AM ....  BOLLOCKS!

Oh and my best friend made me cry today.  

See I sent J a link to My Unique Flowers - for the blog I posted on Rare Disease Day ...

Anyway - I guess she came over here (to A Page In My Book) and read the blog I wrote about her losing Jackson.  Our Little Fox.  It was about the only place I could grieve the loss of my nephew that day and I have to talk things out of my head to let them go (as Elsa says) ...

She apparently kept trying to leave a note, and couldn't ..... so she sent it to me.

I read it. You never know who will see one of your blogs and be inspired or comforted by what you wrote.
I also went and read the post about Jackson. I tried to post a comment but it won't go through. I tried on chrome and safari, even clicked to view the web version - still wouldn't post and I have no idea why. So I'm gonna c&p it to here. You can post it as a comment on there if you want to - I just dunno why it won't let me lol. Never had that problem before.
I made it through without crying until I got to the part where you said Kaedyn was crying too. That got me. Lol.
And from then on the floodgates opened
Ok here's the comment I was trying to post
If I could have asked God to send me the perfect best friend, and given him every detail of how she should be - her loyalty and compassion, her wit and sense of humor, her ability to see me through the darkest time of my life without backing away because her own pain was too much, her ability to make me smile when I felt like I never would again - if I could have dreamt all that up and imagined such a person existed, I wouldn't have believed it. You have been a rock, a beacon of light helping guide me through this hellish nightmare. Without your love and support I wouldn't have made it, simple as that. I love you and could never thank you enough or repay you enough to express how much you've meant to me - not just during this nightmare - but since the day I met you online all those years ago. All I can do is promise you that as the years continue to pass, we will experience the greatest joys and the most painful heartaches. But we'll be by each other's side come what may.

It was a very ugly cry, but she means the world to me.  <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!