
The MEN are in the kitchen .. making cookies....
..................... yes you actually read that right!! The MEN... The big one, the older little one, and the middle little one... lol... while the little one is sleeping in his swing and I'm taking a much needed time out to myself....
and I get cookies in the end! What is better then that?
Heehee...

Nothing much going on in our house right now, we're broker then broke right now.
It has been a long week with Nathan, and although I love every moment of it, I am so tired. And that tired may very well be partially because ... yeah, well I'll take a test in the morning, and maybe we'll see what it's because.
Regardless, it was a nice weekend at home.

Got some beautiful pictures of Nathan ... he is growing, which is a great thing - but as every parent knows, is hard to watch and some days it just catches up to you. As much as you love watching them grow, and evolve ... it is sad at the same time, because you know that... them being 11 and starting puberty is just around the corner!! (oye vey!)

I can't believe he is 12 weeks old now... still hasn't hit newborn weight but... still, he's 12 weeks...
So I am worried about Dennis.... he has fallen down I don't know how many times this weekend, his legs are weak, his head is hurting, and all those symptoms that just refuse to go away. I am worried and the more worried I am... the more worried I become.. I just don't know what to think anymore - it is hard to watch him be sick like that. But he pushes on and past it and through it and continues to work... but I know it's hard for him. He likes to pretend it's not there...
LOVE the pic of you and Natey :) He looks like you Nissa! xoxo melzie
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous family you have!!
ReplyDelete