Mandy "Tagged" me... so now I have to do it.... and yes, she is holding a squirt gun to my head... and she has Matty ya know --- ya NEVER know what she put in that water pistol! Teeehheee... just kidding...
FIVE THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
* Go to Ireland
* Go to Italy
* Take the boys to Disney
* Get Published
* Stablize my family (house, money, complete it with kids, etc)
FIVE THINGS I CAN DO:
* Write a poem in 15 minutes
* Write a book
* Take Pretty Pictures
* Scrapbook
* Collect blinkies... (and now avatars) .. cuz I am the QUEEN...
FIVE THINGS I CANNOT DO: (yet)
* Keep my house clean (grrrrr)
* Keep up on all my blogs (lol)
* Be in 3 places at once... (I'm not an octopus boys!!)
* Understand my hubby's ex... (and why she uses their daughter to punish him)
* Understand my ex
FIVE THINGS THAT MAKE A MAN ATTRACTIVE TO ME:
* Tall .. Dark... and Handsome...
* Quick Witted
* Able to make me laugh
* Makes my heart soar walking into a room
* Being Sensitive
FIVE CELEBRITY CRUSHES: (Hotties)
* Heath Ledger
* Paul Walker
* Vin Diesel
* David Duchovny
* Mark Ruffalo
FIVE PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE TO DO THIS IF THEY WANT:
* Kelly
* Dianna (although I'm sure one of the girls already said that)
* Nancy
* And any two from the Hotties List (bahahahaa)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!