Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter



I love Harry Potter.... yes, yet another adult who just loves the books & movies. I am currently reading the last book and part of me doesn't want to ..... it is the LAST book........ I don't want it to end of course. I'm worse then a kid there.... ::sigh::

Regardless... I just finished chapter 6. I have my thoughts on other blogs that those who choose NOT to read them can skip over that entry.... incase they want to read the book and are slower then me at reading it (which is just crazy to say, because it has only been out 4 days and pretty much everyone I know has FINISHED it..) ... but once I finish it (I say I'll be done by tomorrow night, Dennis thought it would take me a week... lol.. he doesn't understand that once I get some cleaning done and can sit down and do nothing but read it - that's what I'll be doing - ALL NIGHT... can't sleep.. LOL... I got up at 4:30 this morning and read chapters 4, & 5... and couldn't go back to sleep!! Yeah I've been up since 4:30 this morning...

So ... I have cleaned off my kitchen table... I hate when it gets lost, but it has been, dare I say, lost for awhile.... though it has now returned. I also moved stuff around in my kitchen and scrubed the floor... wow... a clean floor!! Now all I have to do is put some dishes away.... clean off the stove and tell Calahan to finish the dishes in the sink so I can get the last load in there. Then I can finish cleaning it... wash down the counter and stove top and all that...

The kitchen is that room that I just HATE to clean....

So once I do that real quick, then I'm gonna go pick up the living room and vacuum it so that I feel okay putting Nater on the floor to play for a little while ....

Tomorrow the boys and I have to all go in for a DR appointment... I am not looking forward to it.

Wow... Time to get some stuff done I suppose....

1 comment:

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!