Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Reality TV Run-Down...

Dancing With The Stars
I have to say that my two favorite couples are definitely Melanie Brown & Maksim
And Jennie Garth w/ Derek

I definitely think it's a girls year ... I'm not watching every night and every week, but I've seen most the episodes and I definitely thing that Jennie and Melanie are the top runners. If only Jennie would get over her nerves she'd do so much better and shoot up to the top runner.
And can I just ask........ WHAT IS WITH THAT OUTFIT??

America's Next Iron Chef
I was soooooooooooooooooo happy when Michael Symon won!! Dennis was cheering for Besh and me for Symon... we saw both these guys on Iron Chef America and liked them both, and I know we both would have been happy with either of those two winning but I really like Symon ... he's just funny ... and I thought he would make a good addition to the crew...
The Bachelor
Ol' Brad is down to 2 girls...... and might I add, the two girls that noticed a serious connection with from day one...
DeAnna ... the greek Goddess... and Jenni... the Dancer...
Personally I think Jenni will be the winner, but honestly - I don't think he could go wrong with either girl, he has a serious connection with both of them, however - I just feel there is more of one with Jenni - for what I've seen on the shows. Everytime he sees her - he makes some comment about how it's been too long since they had seen each other, or how much he misses her... now he says the same sort of thing to DeAnna, however it doesn't seem the carry the same punch of senerity that it carries when he says things like that to Jenni.
I cannot wait until next week to see the final...
The Amazing Race
Two episodes down.... about 8 or so more to go? Usually by now, I have a favorite team, and this season I just don't.... I think Ronald was very very hard on Christina this past week, I thought it was such a sweet thing - them going through this to bring the two of them closer, and then he starts to act as if he knows all instead of just admitting that he doesn't. And then Donald stripping down to ... well... we'll never know now will we? That was just.... interesting. Otherwise - I'm still trying to figure out the teams...

Survivor

One question........... why haven't they gotten rid of Courtney yet? Todd's plan to make sure James survived T O T A L L Y backfired and I've been laughing about it ever since. Serves them right. I mean - who in their right mind would give someone an immunity idol and then reveal the location to the other one... Okay - let's think about this? Why not just GIVE the guy the location of the hidden immunity idol at the other camp and then say "good luck!" ... do not give him the one you got..... now he has 2 hidden immunity idols and.... well yeah - everyone else is swimming in their shorts. Dennis doesn't like any of them.... he doesn't want to he says they screwed it all up... LOL...

Ghost Hunters...
Waverly was a bit disappointing... Timmy moved the ball but I was hoping for more :( I love this show though...... heehee... I thought my girl Dianna would love the above pic! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!