Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My Mom's Visit...

First off it was way to short - seriously :( I miss her a ton ... I love watching her with the boys and they love her so much. Sometimes it's sad because she doesn't get to visit a lot ... but the boys act like she's going to be staying forever... and everyday Noah says "are you going home?" and we go "not today" because otherwise it's 100 questions ... but it's always sad when she goes home.
I love the above picture of Calahan - even if he was being a moody pre-teen :(


Anyway ....... we ended up going to a place here called Action City - it's pretty cool... the boys had a ton of fun (we all did) ... they won a TON of tickets and had a blast picking out "prizes" at prize shop that cost maybe 1/3 the cost of what we had to put into the machines to get the tickets. But the important thing is ... the boys had a ton of fun. Calahan got to FINALLY try the rock wall and Noah got "The Annoying Thing" as a prize... now, if you do not KNOW "The Annoying Thing" you MUST google "Crazy Frog - Axel F video" ... you will forever be thankful... heehee..

2 comments:

  1. Boys and their grandmas are inseparable. My mom loves her grandsons and they love her back x3.

    I'm glad your mom came for a visit. And as for Crazy Frog... I agree with Jobthingy! lol

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!