He doesn't seem to like it laying down either.... the cinnamon and sugar tends to get in the eyes...Monday, March 10, 2008
Nathan vs. the Churro
My biggest craving right now is Taco Salad from Taco Johns. Now I realize that "Taco Johns" is not as popular around this country as "Taco Bell" and trust me when I say the Taco Salad is 100% better at Taco Johns. So anyway ... One day - awhile back - when my friend Jess, her baby Noah, and Nathan & I stopped for lunch one day.. I let him nibble on a Churro...... well that started a whole new thing. HE LOVES THEM!!
He doesn't seem to like it laying down either.... the cinnamon and sugar tends to get in the eyes...
He doesn't seem to like it laying down either.... the cinnamon and sugar tends to get in the eyes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!