So much to say... so little time.. between the constant nausea of pregnancy, the consistent back pain from not being able to get comfortable at night... the exhaustion ... lol..
But like I told the RN yesterday at my first appointment... compared to any of my boys, I don't even feel pregnant right now. It's hard to believe that I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow/Saturday ... and with Nathan, I ended up on moderate bed rest at 16 weeks... I keep thinking about how in a month I could be confined.. LOL... but I don't think I will be... This pregnancy is COMPLETELY different from the rest of them... it could just be the fact that I have Nathan to keep my mind off things. It just feels more "official" I guess... and yesterday, after 11 1/2 weeks... I threw up for the first time! What's up with that!?!?!?
Well in case you don't read my pregnancy blog... everything is great! I haven't gained much weight, my blood pressure (usually a major issue) was good yesterday...
We had a HORRIBLE week last week....... the transmission on my *new* (to me) van busted, Dennis got laid off, and he will probably need back surgery... his back is BAD and his liver count is REALLY high and they aren't sure why... I hate this, I'm scared for him. If he has to have back surgery then he'll be flat for a couple months. So I'll be pregnant, taking care of a baby, 2 other kids, and a laid out hubby.... sounds so fun to me....
We'll find out today I think.... at least part of it... the back part... might be a little bit before the liver part gets figured out.
The other night, when the announcement of Brett Favre's retirement came to light... the 30 minute news was bombared with a "memorial" service (so to speak) of Brett's career ... Dennis turned it on to find out about the election, and all we watched was Brett Favre this and Brett Favre that and highlights from Brett's greatest moments... for the first 10 minutes of the news broadcast... we didn't even watch the sports stuff...
Okay .. I have a lot of stuff going on photography wise... I got a new camera and other stuff BEFORE my transmission went out (now I'm scrambling trying to figure out how to get the money for it) ... I got a couple of "cups" for props... I'll share pictures here in a few ... after I get stuff put up on the photography site...
As for other stuff... let's talk a little TV .. the Big Brother cast is out of control. Okay - I have to say it.... you see stuff on After Dark that no one should see! LOL.... Last week there was a major group orgie ... of sorts... Chelsia and Natalie did a strip tease ... you saw all sorts of stuff (and body parts) .... and then the "fun" moved into the pool and everyone was kissing everyone ... except, Ryan behaved (he was in the pool but he behaved) ... and Shelia, Amanda & Allison watched from the kitchen window. On the show, they make it LOOK like there is possibly something going on with Natalie and Matt... when there ISN'T .... Natty and Matty (laugh) ... well, we'll just say Matty actually runs away from Natty and hides from her... meanwhile, he's kissing on Sharon. And the relationship that IS going on in the house, they don't even TOUCH on... Chelsia and James have (I am pretty sure) had sex. James REALLY likes Chelsia and they are constantly kissing on each other. And between Chelsia and James... there is a rumored three some that happened with Allison before she left, because "she would do anything to stay" ... (what else.... racking the brain) ... OH Natalie..... she starts off as the "Stripper" slut in the show, showing her boobs, butt, etc and so on... she talks freely about the abortion she had 4 years ago because she was "too young to deal with it" ... and she has sqirted (no kidding here) breast milk across the room because she still has it. Now I know that once women get it - some don't ever get rid of it... however, if you are not far enough along in your pregnancy!?!?! Breast milk doesn't come in until the end for *most* women... so it makes me wonder if she didn't HAVE the baby and put it up for adoption or something, and would just rather people think she had an abortion for whatever reason. And NOW NOW NOW she is walking around the house talking about how Christian she is and carrying around her bible and spouting off stuff... I just find it rather annoying. Ummm.... Sharon told the whole story about what happened between her and Jacob.... and Ryan just explained that Allison is a professional gambler ... she counts black jack cards...... bought her last house in CASH..... and now, you get to vote one of the evicted house guests back in.... mawhahahaha ... its and individual game now... lol..
American Idol... eh - I'll talk about that later....
Ghost Hunters is back!!!!!!! WHOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO
Okay enough of TV... The boys have all had their illnesses the past couple weeks. Oye! Nathan got his first ear infection, first pneumonia, first diaper rash AND cut his first TWO teeth all in one week! Noah has had a mysterious fever ... no clue on that one... And Calahan, even though he has had the flu shot, has the flu.
Whatever it is........ I don't want it.
Okay ... I'm going to close off for now... I have photography work to do! OYE!
oh man i love your updates on the stuff us canucks dont see cause we dont get showtime
ReplyDeletei freakin LOVE james and Chelsea together. i think they make such a sweet pair.
and i think Natty is changing cause matty has been saying that she is not his type so she is probably trying to be anything to get with him rather then just realizing he doesnt want her
glad youre feeling good. sorry to hear about the hubby and the boys being sick.
keep us updated *hugs*
Nathan and Spawnling are twins, it seems. The Spawn is definitely teething and also got his first ear infection. Joy!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I think you're having a GIRL! Yes, I said it. I think that's why your pregnancy is so different. I'm throwing my pink hat into the ring :) Yay!
What an awful week you had! I'm sorry to hear about hubby, too. I hope everything is ok. I had some higher liver counts at one point and it turned out to be nothing. I'm crossing my fingers for you guys. *hugs* Be well!