This zoo has this exhibit which Nathan was the most excited about (because he is obsessed with Dinos)
I was thinking about going to the zoo for Kaedyn's birthday coming up (he's gonna be THREE, biting knuckles....) but the exhibit closes just prior to his birthday. So we had an appointment in Seattle for Nathan and decided to go after ....
Our first stop at the zoo was the Penguins ...
a lonely penguin ....
I was trying to catch a good picture from above (couldn't see) of a penguin swimming, but instead of catching the penguin, I just caught the shadow... thought it was a very cool picture even though it's not what I was trying to get. Sometimes those are the best pictures huh?
Kaedyn, Noah and Nathan watching through the glass. I find it amazing when the animals come right up to the glass like they want to play with you.
This one kept swimming back and forth for Nathan...
Noah and Kaedyn
Some random shots....
These two penguins came swimming up to me together...
This photo I just find amazing, one of my favorites from the day for sure...
Another couple of penguins ...
Then we asked Nathan where he wanted to go ....
There was only ONE logical answer..... Find out in PART TWO of our ZOO ADVENTURE ...


















Thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog. Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous and it looks like you all had a wonderful time :) I'm so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog....your story is TRULY inspirational. Lifted me up quite a bit, and I so needed that.
ReplyDeleteI just LOVE the shadow pic and the pic of the penguins looking at one another. Fantastic shots! That reminds me that I have free tickets to the Bronx Zoo...gotta use 'em up!
Your children are absolutely beautiful. I'm glad they had a great time at the zoo.
ReplyDeleteICLW #19