Saturday, September 17, 2011

Noah's First Day ....

Noah had a back to school night where we went in and met his teacher and saw his classroom.  In Wisconsin, all classes are inside a building, here ...  the doors open to the outside, there are these portable trailers on the school grounds and some classrooms are in there.  Well, Noah is in one of these portable classrooms this year.    He is in Mrs. Leonard's class this year...
 Noah's desk tag.....
 Put all his supplies in his desk ....
 Noah by his desk.....  (Kaedyn in the background, actually Nathan is behind Noah too)
 Noah pointing to his name in his class list...
 Noah's class
 Handprint wall....  with all the kids names ...
 Noah's name...


Here he is the first day of school.....
 His super cool backpack that Papa got him....
 Running into his classroom a few minutes late the first day... LOL...


3 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous, and very welcoming. I hope Noah will have a great school year!


    iclw #39

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! We still have a ways to go before Ant goes to school but I know I will be taking TONS of pictures too. Happy ICLW! #20

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!! It is interesting to read your story (I think I have stopped by before on other ICLWs).

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!