My Mom and I are couponers ... COUPONERS..... not the extreme type you see on TV, although, we would be if our stores double coupons ...... but they don't ....... because they
SO ... since I had to drop out of school to be home with
I got handed the job of keeping up on clipping and organizing the book .......
| THE BOOK - this morning (May 12) after I finished |
That's it's proper name you know.... THE BOOK ...... I suppose I should capitalize it then when I refer to it....
I started clipping last night before the kids went to bed......
Then after they went to bed ... I moved to the coffee table...
and my garbage pile scared me.... I swear it was growing and growing off my fear .... threatening to eat me...
I spent 4 hours last night ........ I got up at 8 this morning and started on it right away - and when I got up (didn't eat, drink, nuffin ... not good for me... lol....) .... WHEN I FINISHED and got up ..... it was after 1pm. WTHeck!?!!?
That means ..... 9+ hours??? REALLY????
Ugh.
The other day ... I went shopping .... WITH COUPONS ....... and the crippled hubby who kept zooming around in his little scooter getting stuff..... mind you - almost everything I got was on sale and/or had a coupon for.
TOTAL before ANY discounts (including store ones) was $620 plus change......
after - it was definitely not that much - but I didn't save as much as I wanted to (not even half) and ended up with a receipt that was as tall as me!
But you know if I hadn't gone COUPON shopping - I wouldn't have spent as much as I did... lol.... who am I kidding .... yes I would have......
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!