Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day (take 2)


It was a nice day.  My mom called me early to tell me when she was coming to pick us all up - we were yuckin it up ... laughing and joking....  Dennis was going to make me breakfast but didn't get a chance to.  But it's all good.   I just found it funny that I was up before 8 while he slept, we got home - he took a nap while I dealt with the wired kids ...  he played games while I dealt with over tired minions at bedtime.  He has a hard time and tires out easy, I'm not complaining - just pointing out that you'd think it was Father's Day not Mother's Day ... lol....

Anyway - she came and got us ... and she gave me a present ...  we live in an upstairs apartment - the little AC unit we have only cools down one room really ....  So my Mom got us this for our patio door (because our screen door broke, not that it EVER really worked.... 
it works nice :)   And when I mentioned that I'd like one of those for our front door because it'll help with the cross breezes ....  she gave me one she got for her door....

Bad:  My front door is open all the time for people to see/hear what's going on ......
Good:  I don't really give a rats behind....

It's usually about 10 degrees hotter in the apartment then what it is outside.... right now it's nice..... so I think it's working ....

The kids had fun - they washed the cars ...
 Ashley, Nathan, Kaedyn (in the bucket) and half of Noah....
 Ashley, Nathan, Kaedyn (who wanted nothing to do with getting wet) ... and Calahan
 Noah, Kaedyn, and Nathan
 The four boys and the back of Ashley
 Nathan got cold but he was having so much fun... my little skin and bones boy

 Don't they look like they are conspiring?
 LOL....

Then - tonight Nana posted this .... that they got this for the family ...

it was still in the process of getting filled up ...  LOL...   Noah's reaction...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!