Noah's got 2 hearing aids because he lost one - we ordered a new one - and then he "found" his old one. Fine... cuz he loses it all the time. So - this morning - can't find the *new* hearing aid he's been wearing - pull out the old one. When he gets up ...
"Noah, where is your hearing aid?"
"I don't know."
"Yes you do, where is it?"
"I don't know."
"Yes you do, go get it!"
"I don't know where it's at."
A little while later - we're playing cards - he says "When can we play a family game?"
I look at him, and said "As soon as you bring me both your hearing aids, we'll play."
"So if I bring them to you - can we play?"
"After school tomorrow," I told him.
5 minutes later.... he hands me two hearing aids.
"You were hiding them!!"
"No I wasn't."

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!