Monday, September 17, 2012

First Day of Pre-School ....

My littlest man started his second year of preschool today ....   I had a really busy morning, stopped home, grabbed him real quick, snapped a couple of photos with the sun in the poor kids eyes....  and off to school we went. 

He was wearing his special Pre-School Rocks shirt his first day!  :) 





When we dropped him off he instantly started to cry when we got in his classroom and started to cling to me.  He's watching me write this right now, looking at the pictures ... and he's saying "Momma I cry."   Yes, yes he did.  

It took a little while for me to be comfortable to leave him.  He's got a new teacher, one of the teachers he had last year is there too but she wasn't there that day.  So it was new people, and his brother wasn't there with him this year.  It's scary .....  and he's such a Momma's Boy. 

But eventually, the teacher got a hold of him and was trying to engage him..... I took that moment to try to escape and ran out the door with him realizing it and last thing I hear is this scream as I shut the door. 

Broke my heart - it did.....  

But when I went to pick him up from school he was fine. 

** Edit **  2nd Day of school was great.  Had to drop him off again cuz the bus didn't show up and he was fine - no tears - no screaming - and I think part of it was Mrs. Vera from last year was there this time.  YAY Kaedyn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!