Monday, September 9, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAEDYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today my little MISTER turned FIVE ................... FIVE PEOPLE FIVE.  It's so hard to believe.... my Bubba is an old man!

Each year on his Birthday .......

He's not a baby anymore.........

We have intelligent conversations....

........... he says stuff the shocks the crap out of me every day .....

FIVE!!!

This is how we started off our day ....... two little monkeys in my bed........  I wasn't feeling well...



So I printed off his sign, and we went out to get some WOW I AM FIVE pictures!





(there is actually a tear there by his eye - yeah that little light shiny thing - he was scared I put him up in the tree)



Mommy and her guy ........

He had an interview .....
Papa got him Pizza for Lunch/Dinner .........

He - of course - got CAKE!!!











MAKE A WISH!!!!!!!!!



And we ATE CAKE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!