Thursday, October 31, 2013

Pumpkins 2013

I have been sick for Halloween - sucks - but it is what it is.  And I'm totally allergic to pumpkins so I can't ever help out in the pumpkin carving process.  Regardless ..... I can take some pictures.   We didn't do as much with what we had this year - as we wanted - but we got stuff done.  Cal designed his own pumpkin this year .... and the rest of the kids had those pumpkin character things.   Noah did get a pumpkin to carve, but I couldn't get anyone to help him :(

Also - the kids got pumpkins from the pumpkin patch and they stayed on Nana & Papa's porch until the day before we carved them, but ...... alas ..... Noah's still water logged - so squishy all we could do was throw it away...  and the little boys had some rotten spots (boo) ...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!