Took Noah to his Ortho Appt and got a flower for Mother's Day :)
One of my teeth broke........ do I look happy????
Finally got Nathan's shirt DONE ....... DONE!
I'm gonna be one of those moms...... Boyscouts of America!
Boys are ready for next year!
Nathan made me this for Mother's Day ... it's a little magnet :)
It's one of those days....
Fixed glasses!
Kaedyn had his WELL CHILD visit today ... he is 51 pounds and 44 1/2 inches. Now, Nathan is 30lbs and 40 inches ... and 16 months older! LOL... that's why he's called Bubba! Anyway - he ended up with one (combined) shot today and did AMAZING ... he had some tears but he didn't holler at all. We are going to get him an appointment about his anxiety and signs of OCD he has. Otherwise he's doing good
Kaedyn brought these home from school...... the piggy is painted with chocolate pudding... I think Kaedyn ate the nose....
End of School Year stuff :)
Lots of kittens .........
Kaedyn helping me make Noodles & Sauce ....
Nathan doing what he does best :) Youtube!
Mr. Noah
Kaedyn came home from school yesterday and I asked how his day was. He said "Good" ... I said, "What did you do? What did you learn?" and he said "Nothing!" Followed up by "It's a SECRET" ... and I laughed and laughed, and I said "You were working on Mommy's Mother's Day present weren't you?" He looked at me like I just found the Holy Grail ... "NO!! WE WERE NOT" ... lololololol... Okay kid, if you say so.
Proud Mommy Moment. ....I was pulling off some workbooks (homeschooling) to figure out what I have for summer time homeschooling all four kids.... er three now. ... Now Cal can help! Anyway and Kaedyn - my little sponge - wanted to do some "homework" .... He did 20 workbook pages before getting ready to go to school today! He is awesome!
Nathan wanted to be a Ninja... LOL.... so then..... I played (below)
Miss Sugar ....
Kaedyn came home and he had made a clam ....
Silly boy
Dinner ....
This is one of our kittens.. LOL... He was yawning.. but man... I couldn't leave it alone....
(May 25) Yesterday ..... I had to stop in the road .... because some baby ducks ere playing chicken in the road. Momma and babies were in the road but when I started to approach Momma went to the side and most of her ducks followed ... two of them decided to cross completely. A car from the other direction zipped by, almost hitting them. They got scared. Then they crossed all the way across again.... I'm sure the person behind me got irritated, but I don't care....
My niece Autumn and Marshmellow (aka Spooky)
Ginger
My niece Alycia ..... awwwwwwwwwww BABY LOVE!!!!!!
So. ... lol. ... Kaedyn and I are having our nightly cuddles. ... Looking for something to watch on tv.... lol. .. So I see Fear Factor. .. think. .. eh.. He might like it. It's "phycho" couples Fear Factor. ... We start watching and he says. ... "It's raining blood!" Followed up with "me want to watch this" ha ha ha ha ha ha ha muahahahahabawhahaha! It's wrong that amuses me right?
Starting a new rewards system! :)
(May 27) Nathan Logic:
Nathan comes into the room where I am carrying an orange soda.
Me: You have a belly ache?
Nate: Yeah
Me: And you think an orange soda is going to make it better?
Nate: Yeah!
(gives him a sideways look, and no kidding, this is what he said)
Nate: Orange soda is MAGIC!
Me: (took him saying it a couple times for me to figure it out) ... Orange soda is MAGIC?????
Nate: Uh-huh!
Well there you have it people. Anyone with a bad belly ache, drink orange soda. It's magic!
(May 28)
Nathan is home from school today (diaper bombs) ... and I was messaging a friend - one of the last messages I had sent this friend was a graphic wishing her a happy mother's day. Nathan came in and was sitting by me. He pointed to the graphic and said "Happy" pointing to each word..."Mother's, Day" ... I got excited. So I started to write some stuff out. I wrote "I Love You" and he read it all by himself. I wrote "You Are Great" and he read it. I wrote several other things, he needed help with some words but ... the last thing I wrote was "You can READ!" and he read that! LOL... so proud!
I am sewing up a bag from an old Blue Clues Sheet ....
I think it turned out pretty good :)




































No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!