I forgot yesterday to mention that Shila made the news. There is a news story out about people using counterfeit money in Poulsbo.
Crooks passing counterfeit bills ....
This is Krystal an Shila having frozen yogurt yesterday - and they just happened to end up on the news. LOL .... I told Kale that it wasn't even Shila who was on TV, it was Shila's boobs. Woooooo boy.
Kale got to go do some work at Waste Management this today. He came home and said that he ended up getting shot in the foot with a nail gun, it was good thing he was wearing steel toed boots. Ouch!
Nathan at the DR today - he has an ear infection in his left ear. A stinky smelly oozy infection.
DB went down to the beach to keep our neighbor company while he was crab fishing. He took some pictures for me.
I guess some people on boat were doing Chinese Lanterns - now I wish I had gone... I would have LOVED that. That is so on my bucket list!
He also took these ....
And some of G and the crab..... G is the one who does the tattoos that DB gets.
Today's photos were all brought to you by DB. Cuz I didn't take a single photo today. The Gremlins kept stealing my phone to watch videos on YouTube and apparently send selfies to Dad (DB) cuz I found a whole CRAP LOAD of these on my phone ....
I didn't go to the DRs because Cal had gone over to his fiancee's for a bit, so I stayed home with the other Minions. And I'm battling a bad headache today. Shhhhhhhhh I haven't really told anyone.
The other thing is .... I am mildly bored with WOW now that I got Fallon up to 100. I can't figure out who I want to work on next. I have a DK that I haven't really played. But I haven't deleted her cuz she's a 63 and I can't - don't have the heart to delete a toon that high even if she did start out at 50 - and it would be like deleting a lvl 13 toon - really - but ... yeah. Can't. Then there is my Panda Hunter and my Panda Monk. There is my Cow - named MercyMoo cuz I'm awesome like that. Then there are my toons I started on the server Area 52 that I joined a guild on today too ... :: sigh :: Just not sure what I want to do - other than make enough gold to pay for next months subscription ....
Nothing else much going on today. I took no pictures. I watch some TV .... it was a meh day. Meh. Meh. Meh.
PS: DB is so happy that his pictures were blog worthy! LOL







No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!