Monday, December 11, 2017

Today...

Today I slept most of the day away.  I couldn't fall asleep last night and today I literally slept until after 1pm. 

It was nuts, that's not normal for me - especially lately.  I've been doing really good - getting up with the boys, going to bed before or around 1am...

Lately I've been seeing 3am and 4am easily, still getting up in the morning... 

Today, I couldn't wake up..... just couldn't. 

Every time I tried, I'd fall right back to sleep. 


Been hurting more, been just more ...  meh... more ... blah... 

I don't know if it's the upcoming holidays and the fact I am on edge because I don't know what kinda of Christmas the kids will have? 

I don't know.......

It's 11pm ........ already ready to sleep but I know - most likely - it won't matter, and yet again I'll be awake for ever .....

::: sigh :::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!