This is how my morning is starting... only CURRENTLY it's 4:19 AM ... ha ha ha
I'm sitting at my desk, thinking of all the things I could be doing since I can't sleep and how I could do this or that or the other thing.....
,,, like.....
I could work on chapter ten because I lost all of what I wrote when the laptop froze up and I had to give it a hard reboot. I am POSITIVE I saved it but .... guess not ....
Or I could be working on figuring out how to set up my binder calendar/journal for next year since it's coming up so fast ... .cuz I only have the month pages printed ATM ....
Or I could be pet battling in wow - or doing SOMETHING on there.... wasting my life on a game ...
............... or SIMS ......
........... or I could be reading that fucking book that I haven't finished yet .... ya know, that one that I started reading LAST YEAR! Nothing like taking 18 months to finish reading one book.... WTF is wrong with me?
............. or even pondering the meaning of LIFE would be better than laying in bed starring at the ceiling listening to my husband snore and sleep ... blissfully.
You know, it's a bit funny. When DB and I first met and first got together, he would tell me how he was so jealous because I could lay down and fall asleep almost instantly ...... and he'd struggle ....
....... and look at me now! This sucks because I am sooooooooo tired. SOOOOOO tired. My brain is in practically shut down mode but the rest of me is all......
P N
A I G
R L G N
T L H O
Y A T L
The fact that I just pulled that ^^^ off ,,,,,
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sigh.
Someone knock me in the head with a cast iron pan please?
Shoot me with a horse or elephant tranquilizer?
Nah ....
Fibro is so very weird ... Yes! You feel so bone dead tired all the damn time and yet, you can't sleep .... it's so dumb.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!