Monday, August 9, 2010

My Garbage Triumph!!

I suppose you are wondering what my garbage triumph could possibly be...  Well, we signed up for service and there were containers here from the last person.  We got a large container and the lady here had 2 recyclers...  so I asked to keep both of them when I talked to them, because we have a large family, and here they only pick up recycling every 2 weeks.  The recycler here is a big garbage can, like the trash cans they provide, but it says recycling on it.  Anyway...  the lady said to me, "we don't normally do that but okay" ....  well, every week since we've moved in here when they pick up the recycling, they only empty out ONE of the recycling bins.  So what did I do???  Today, I took the garbage out to the curb and came back in, and decided to leave the Garbage Men a note. 

But...... I didn't want to say "Dear Garbage Dudes...." 

So I thought, and thought about it ...   and this is what I came up with....







Great news!!  THEY TOOK BOTH CANS TODAY!!!!!  YAY!!!!!!  LOLOLOL.... 

I imagine them going home and telling their families ... "Yeah, we got this note on a can today, it said 'Dear Environmental Engineers" ..." and have a good laugh out of it.  LOL.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!