Part of my family.... looking under rocks....... "We found a Starfish again" Dennis yelled...
That is the distance from our dock (which is high above the water, even at high tide) to where they were...
Seaweed baby.... yum... right??? You wanna totally run out to the nearest spa and get some of that on your face!!
There are little crabs in this picture.... not that you can really see them... wish they were kinda dressed like Waldo right now...
You can see this one, for sure!! I love the rocks around him ... with all the shells and stuff ... it's great..
A pretty shell ...
The boys always wanted a pet Hermit Crap.... course... we didn't take this one home either...
We found all sorts of different size & color Starfish hiding from the sun. There were a ton of larger dead crabs, live baby crabs and various other things ... we had a lot of fun with Noah, looking in places we normally wouldn't get to, and under rocks...
(Incase you can't tell, those are sea anemones hanging upside down, not their beautiful selves that they were at the Aquarium)
And meet the Starfish who takes the prize for most legs EVER......
And Ashley and I totally had a girl moment when we ran across a fish, in the rocks, laying upside down ... I though, awwwwwwww... poor thing, so I went over and kicked it so it was upright and OMGosh the thing started jumping and flopping about!! Ashley and I both screamed like the girls we are....
See it there covered with rocks??? So I yelled for Dennis to come save it and throw it back in the water cuz I sure wasn't going to touch it.......
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww My HERO!!! :D We don't know if it lived or not, but we tried....
"Echo Echo Echo....."
Noah got really excited about climbing the rocks ....
Mom says "GO NOAH!!!" YAY!!!!!!!
And that concludes our walk on the beach.... but you want to see the coolest part???? When we would look under the rocks, all these tiny crab would come scurrying out... here are two videos we took while on our walk.



























This is out your back door. cool!
ReplyDelete