Monday, March 21, 2011

"It's the Po-Po!"

 I heard that screamed yesterday........


Let me back up a little bit.  When you move into a new place, you imagine that you'll become friends with your neighbors.  At least I do.

But then reality sets in and you realize ..... you have moved into a complex of crazy people.  I mean, I am crazy, I fully admit it, but I am the fun crazy :D  Some of these people are scary crazy!!  Well ...  maybe not ... but still...

I quickly learned that there are these group of girls, and a few boys who are outside any chance they got, ALL the time, being loud and obnoxious ... they seem to lack respect for anyone and everyone, and other peoples stuff.  Now, we live in an apartment.  They are 8 plex apartments, so there are 4 units on each side of the building, two upstairs, two downstairs.  So our building faces another building ....
We are the building behind the tree...  upstairs apartment, the side you cannot see in the corner furthest from the point of view.  The front side of the other apartments furthest to the right, is the building that ours faces.

Now, I have seen this adorable little girl, probably about 7 years old, with brown curly hair outside... first time I saw Curly Sue, I thought "Oh adorable!!" and then "Oh Noah will have friends around here."  She either stays with, or lives with her Grandma ... I think.  However, I call this lady (the Grandma) "The Madam" because there is always a slue of women in and out of her place in all matters of fashion of dress and undress...  ha ha....  no I don't *really* think she's a "Madam" ...

And then I realized, I really didn't want him to be friends with these kids for the reasons I already stated.  Each of the lower places, has a little patio area....  yesterday they were all over everyone's patios.  I heard stuff, like ...

"They don't own the place, they can't tell us what to do"

and

"We only have to listen to adults" quickly followed up by "We don't have to listen to you, you aren't our parents!"

Seriously!?  Ugh...

Something happened yesterday ... these kids were being loud and obnoxious ...   and then all of a sudden, I heard yelling ... from an adult.  Of course, being the nosy person I am, I look out the window.... There was a lady who was outside, talking to all the kids, she was directing questions at an older boy - teenager - asking him where he lives, and this and that.  Then this skanky dressed female teen bounds herself down the stairs from the upstairs apartment and gets into the lady's face calling her a bitch.  I mean, her jeans were to low, her top didn't have much material to it, and well I realize a lot of kids dress this way these days, but ...  Regardless, I heard the lady yell "I speak English" and "Don't call me a Bitch" and various other things.

Then from all the talking and yelling from the kids .... I learned a little bit.  For example, the boy is 13 and the lady has no right calling the cops on a 13 year old for jumping her fence that isn't even her fence because she doesn't own the place.  And it was one really mouthy little girl, and it wasn't Curly Sue ... it was young Susie Carmichael ...  and she was all full of piss and vinegar about the situation ...she obviously knew it all.  I kept hearing "She has no right to call the cops" and later I hear "this is a free country" and various other things.

I mean, I haven't seen any parents coming around checking on these kids, they are outside screaming at the top of their lungs at 8am ... and no one is saying a thing.  I'm sorry , if it were my child and I heard him out there doing some of the stuff that these kids are doing/have been doing... they would be grounding and maybe some other consequences.... but apparently, that's just me.  I like for my kids to have respect for other people.  ::: shrugs :::

Anyway - when the cops showed up, I hear all the kids yell "The Po-Po's here!!  It's the Po-Po!!"  They were then later arresting each other.   I have no clue what was going on ... but it made for some drama.

Then really super late last night, cops showed up again - this time for another unit I think.  We just heard a little yelling and then some calm talking and something about something being arrested.

WOW....... yep... wow.......

Thank Goodness we don't live next to Psycho Neighbor anymore ... though...  I do miss her lovely heartfelt notes a little......... I mean, they were so kind....   (rolling eyes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!