IF EVERYDAY IS A GIFT, WHERE CAN I RETURN MONDAY!?!
Tee-hee-hee-snort..... love it ...
Have to say, today was really no different!
I have basically been in bed for 4-5 days now, I can't really do much. I am in to much pain, I just can't do anything other then lay in bed. The babies can't jump on me, it hurts. Kaedyn and his ever loving kneading his feet into my side, I have wanted to throttle the poor baby... Poor Nathan just doesn't know what is going on, he just knows his whole world is completely off kilter because 1: he doesn't have school this week which is bugging him so much! And 2: I'm not getting out of bed. And let me tell you, the other day he decided it was time to get ready for school, and when I told him he didn't have school that day, I kid you not, that little boy's lip pop'd out and he got tears. HE LOVES SCHOOL, it amazes me, I love it. I do NOT want him to go anywhere else next year or have another teacher. He loves just where he is at.
Anyway - back to me....... this is a WARNING .... there is TMI in this post. Complete, and utter T.M.I. ....
So I haven't been able to get out of bed ... pain pain pain ....
I still hurt from the accident, my ribs on my right side are bruised, my hip is bruised, so I have periodic periods of a good dose of pain from that now and then.... but those episodes become further apart. Which is great ... and right when things are getting better there and I'm getting out of that revolving pain merry-go-round ... I get knocked down to the point where it takes a lot of effort to get out of bed to go to the bathroom. I can't get comfortable. I sit, it hurts and I get nauseated, I stand I hurt a lot plus if it's long enough I'll start throwing up, I lay down, I can't get comfortable........ doesn't matter if I lay this way, that way or on my head - it all hurts!
Dennis got tired of me complaining and having to deal with all the parenting stuff on his own, ha ha ... so he told me tonight - WE ARE GOING IN ... he actually yelled at me.
I was like, where is my husband and what did you do with him???
I have been putting up a good fight .... not to go in. Well, I realized tonight, after really thinking about my symptoms... that I might have a kidney stone. I also worry about my hernia. Because I've been taking some pain meds, it's been harder to move things along... and if I get completely backed up, then there is a good chance that my hernia is having issues, which will involve surgery, So I'm worried about my hernia too because it's popped out a lot more lately.
So......... I didn't fight. I let him drag me in ....... and the doctors opinion was I'm VERY backed up and he thinks based on my symptoms, it's likely to be a kidney stone. So I have to take some stuff tomorrow to help ...move things along, and stay on the pain pills, push the fluids, and rest..... oh yeah, and strain my pee - YIPPY!!!
Kidney Stones...... ugh .........
But in other news, I had been thinking I had gained back all my weight (because I'm bloated) ... and that I've literally gained back the 30+ lbs I've lost... and I finally got the guts to look up the conversion (from kg to lbs) ... and I have only gained back 5lbs. Who knows, maybe after I let loose, I'll be down a few pounds (HA HA HA)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!