Homework........ It seems to be the only thing that I can do in my free time right now.. oh wait, I have no free time because I'm to busy doing homework! ....
I had 2 presentations so far, only had 3 weeks of school! The first presentation was in my multimedia class ... our group had to find websites and compare then from font to video to downloads .... to color schemes.. to a lot of things. I have no idea how I did in this presentation. We had a missing group member (who was suppose to do the group part of the presentation.) ... our group had to pull everything together last minute. Then I had my 2nd one yesterday in my college success class. The class was split up into groups to cover a chapter in the book and teach the class about it. I think I did pretty good on that one. Don't know my grade on that one either though. Ugh.... I hate not knowing my grade!
I know that I'm pulling an A in my English right now ... ::crossing my fingers::: that this continues as things get harder. So far so good though. I'm pretty sure I'm pulling an A in my College Success class too. I think I'm pulling one in my Multimedia too..... but .... I ... don't.... know.... for .... sure.... and I HATE it.
So I need to talk with my Adviser - and I emailed him, and he emails me back. Apparently the certificate I'm going after right now is in it's last year - so I have to get those classes in first ... so I need to meet with him on Tuesday. (No school on Monday!)
Oye ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!