Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's October......


It is my favorite month out of the whole year!!  I have always wished I had a Halloween birthday; however, I don't.  It just didn't work out that way for me.  But, it's still my favorite month of the year.   Why?  Because the weather cools down and the leaves are changing, and Halloween is at the end of the month.  Even though I'm highly allergic, I love seeing all the pumpkins around, the hay rides, the corn mazes, the pumpkin patches.  It reminds me of going out to the pumpkin patches and picking out pumpkins, having caramel apples.... another thing I'm allergic to.  You would think, with all the allergies and things I can't have/can't do .... that it would be one of my least favorite months, but it remains my favorite for sure.   

I'm looking forward to taking the kids to a corn maze and/or pumpkin patch this year.  Can't wait!  We're putting up Halloween decorations..... and the kids are talking about what they want to be for Halloween. 

Halloween is my all-time favorite holiday, Christmas is a close second!  So I'm very excited to welcome October  ....  because, lets face it....  October ROCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!