I just couldn't see dragging them around in the cold rain when Noah would want to go home after 10 houses anyway, Kaedyn doesn't like dressing up and Nathan ...well... he wouldn't have cared.
REGARDLESS ...... I could not take them out and risk Noah and Nathan getting sick. (Turns out it wouldn't have mattered as I'm listening to *cough*Cough*cougH* COUGH*cOUGh* anyway ...
But I wanted to share a few things from Halloween.
First off - we were NOT unpacked (still aren't) but I was so happy to FINALLY be able to put out my Halloween stuff. Because of the move, I'm not sure it EVER felt like Halloween ... but.... it was better than nothing.
Some of our inside decorations - we had signs all over - also....
Outside ....
And we did some fun creative stuff this year, like..... we took spaghetti jars and drew pumpkin type faces on them. Then put candles in them.
And a friend of mine posted this idea from Pinterest ... and so we did it also..... we took milk jugs and cleaned them out (of course) ... drew pumpkin type faces on there (and one for Autism!) and then cut holes in the back (we cut flaps) ... and put Christmas lights in. I'm actually allergic to pumpkins - so this was something nice I could really do...
We also cut holes in toilet paper rolls - like eyes - and put duct tape on the ends with a glow stick inside. Then - put it inside a bush - as if the bush has eyes or there are creatures peering out! Lots of fun!!
Here is a flash pic of what it looked like
And of course my kids!
This is Noah's best friend Ivy - she's a year younger than he is (he's 10, she's 9) ... they've been BFF's since they were born. It really shows ya how small Noah is for his age, but then again, Ivy is gigantor for her age.
Kaedyn was a "football player" ..... he wouldn't put on a costume.
I didn't actually get a picture of Nathan on Halloween cuz we didn't put his costume on before we left (to go see Nana) because we had to take it off to be in the car. But here are the ones I took when we got the costume.
He will be wearing this dinosaur all year cuz he lubs it a lot.
Even Marnie got a costume .... Sock Monkey!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!