Sunday, November 25, 2012

29 Days until Christmas ....

How are you doing on your Christmas shopping?  On your filling out your Christmas cards?  Or do you not send out Christmas cards?

I love Christmas cards.  I love to send them out - love to get them too :) 

So I have about 100 to send out - and I've got (at the time of writing this) 27 out of about 100 done.  My hands are yelling at me.  I keep telling them to shut up.... 

I'm sloooooowly getting them done. I hope they are done - DONE - by this coming weekend. 

So .........  this is how the kids found Cookie this morning .....
It looks like he tried to create a snow storm and got caught up in it....   silly Cookie ... 

The boys made Cookie magic doors so he could get back and forth to Santa easily ....
Nathan with his door, Noah with his door and Kaedyn with his door that they each made
Kaedyn and his door
Noah and his door ....
Nathan and his door






1 comment:

  1. We don't normally send out cards but this year I am going to make an effort to get this Christmas chore accomplished.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!