Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day



So I'm Irish ....  over a quarter Irish.  My kids just as Irish as I am, and Dennis is right around a quarter too.  So, St. Patrick's Day is a must in our house.  We all wear our green - so we don't get pinched.  And we have a good time - minus the drinking.  A lot of people celebrate St. Patty's Day so they have an excuse to drink and party.  We just have fun.   So we don't decorate for St. Patrick's day cuz our Irish is up all year round!


Green goes in the cooking too!

Green Kool-aid.

 Usually we have the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage - but no one really eats it but Dennis and I - so we decided this year he'd make Shepard's Pie with green mashed potatoes...

This is before putting the potatoes on ....

 The side view....

Dumping the green potatoes on ....

The bowl o' green....

Finished product....

This is going in meh bellah ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!