Sunday, July 28, 2013

Kittens are 4 Weeks Old ....

So the kittens are 4 Weeks Old this week, they turned 4 Weeks on Tuesday (July 23) ...  Here are their weekly pictures in order ....







So the kittens are extremely playful now.  Playing with us, playing with each other ... we let the little kids have limited contact with them, since Kaedyn is just a rough and tumble kind of guy and Nathan still hasn't gotten down safe handling yet.

They have gotten their teeth in and Autumn is starting to disappear a lot more - which usually leaves them eating my toes, or lap top cord, or jumping on me and attacking me..... vicious little beasts! 

We love them a ton though.

So here are some of the adorable pics taken of them....

JULY 18 - 23 Days Old

The kittens are always cuddling up to me ...  I don't mind at all...

Marnie and Autumn

Rex fell asleep against Cal's arm

Marnie is a very jelly (jealous) dog.  We call her Jelly all the time.

Rex sleeping against his arm, Abby on his head, and Mady (Boo) by his face.

The kittens all discovered my book shelves ... lol..

JULY 19 - 24 Days Old

Sleeping ..   Rex is on top, Abby is all funny, and Mady's head is by Rex's butt

A little bit later

JULY 20 - 25 Days Old

Do I really need to say anything?   Momma and Rex....  and ...... apparently tray tables are good places to nurse!  I don't know why I didn't think of that when I was nursing!





JULY 23 - 28 Days Old - FOUR WEEKS OLD 


So I hurt my knee the day before and was in bed, Mady is sleeping next to my leg, Marnie is by my foot, and the other two kittens are stuggled up

This was Marnie's dog bed she rarely used....  the kittens seem to like it


JULY 24 - 29 Days Old

I made them a little house ....



This was funny, I took this picture of Momma in the bed with the kittens.....

A little later, Abby started falling out .....

A little while after that...... Abby and Autumn were falling out....

Mady (Boo) and Rex cuddling

 Abby on top of a house!!!

So Mady was walking around and all of a sudden I heard this plop.   I look down and she fell off the tray table and into my garbage.  Mady THREW HERSELF AWAY!!!

Rex is a boy - of course he's going to play with the trucks!

Mady is such a fuzzy little cuddle monkey


JULY 25 - 30 Days Old







Abby is all "I CAN'T HEAR YOU"

JULY 26 - 31 Days Old

They are nothing but playful these days...





JULY 27 - 32 Days Old


I send out random messages of randomness ....... THIS IS WHY!!  IT's NOT ME!!!



That's all until next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!