Dear Pyrex ........ do you know what kind of day I've had? I woke up - feel like I'm dying all over again (obviously need to go back to the DR) ... have a busy morning, then when I wake up from a nap and put the Littles in the bath, I get the pleasantry of my ceiling leaking (upstairs toilet over flowed) ... and flooding my bathroom ... ... IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH ..... your "unbreakable" 9x9 cake pan we made brownies in fell on the floor and shattered into a million pieces. OF COURSE two little boy want to rush into the kitchen to investigate .... and you put a total of at least 5 pieces of glass into the feet of the "men of the house" ... thank you for taking THAT opportunity of falling on my floor to prove that anything labeled unsinkable or unbreakable is a crock of $#*! .....
Thank you for listening....... now send me a new pan ....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!