So she says "Are you watching the new Hallmark movie" .... I'm thinking she wants to discuss....
But my Sunday nights are TV DVR recording overdrive... so I tell her no but I have it taping when it airs next (I grab my remote and start searching) and I tell her I'm not taping it until next Saturday (in a few days) ...
So she say "Oh well, you won't see the commercial than" and she says "YOU HAVE TO SEE IT .... " and she gives me enough info that I pop it into google, and then just go to Youtube.......
So I find one...... Joe Boxer Christmas commercial... and it's an old one.... NOT the one she's talking about ....
This one (above) is several years old and said to be the inspiration to a certain Justin Timberlake Saturday Night Live song entitled "Di*k in a Box" (It's funny shiznit! Youtube it when you have no little ones around you if you haven't seen it... PS the Di*k is a word for the male private... incase you couldn't figure it out)
So I changed my wording a little bit -and found it .....
Um.......... Yep.
My mom is cracking up, and she keeps saying "WAIT TO THE END WAIT TO THE END!" ... and I'm thinking ........ WOW........ I can't believe they played that on the Hallmark Channel ..... LOL....
On Monday - I saw this on the side bar (Ad Area) of my Facebook........
And then on Tuesday ........
A friend of mine, Amber, over at Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Sock at a Time ..... shared a picture of her daughter after watching the video, and her daughter said (and I quote for her FB) ... "These men are making music with their panties!"
This just CRACKED ME UP .... because I can just hear her doing it in her high pitched fake video voice she does.... LOL...
So - I stole the idea and I made my kids watch it.......
I actually made Calahan watch it right away Sunday night because I had to show SOMEONE and Dennis was sleeping.........
Calahan wouldn't watch - period ........ he's like "NO, JUST NO"
Noah was horrified .....
Nathan was amused .....
Kaedyn watched, and then immediately started to try to Jingle his BALLS ...... and was upset he couldn't get them to jiggle like the guys on the computer!!
Yep...... that sums up my kids ........
And then on Wednesday ..... every where else was starting to pick it up ...... like the TODAY SHOW ...
HA HA HA ........ totally worth the share!! It's shocking but so amusing...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!