Friday, November 29, 2013

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY 2013

 HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!
Did you find any great awesome amazing couldn't pass up deals????  


This is how I feel about it.

Honestly though - it wasn't that bad.  There were no trampling experiences, everyone was rather nice and not rude...  there was no crazy lady licking the TV's to claim them from others who were trying to grab them ...   at least, in our area.

After last night - Mom and I went out for round TWO!   We were going to stop at Target last night but seeing as the line was all the way wrapped around and back to the restaurant behind it....... we passed.

So we hit Toys R Us for ROUND TWO .........

Then stopped at J.C. Pennys ...   and then Target.

Then we decided we were done, Mom took me to her place to wrap stuff....  which I couldn't do since she had no tape .....  so then she took me home.  

 It was crazy foggy when we left.  You couldn't even see the mountains.
Yes there is mountains behind that fog....  

And then...  when we left Target, I loved how the fog was just hanging on the trees....



 Anyway ........  I got a few things......  my first infinity scarf, it has like a galaxy design...   I got a Game of Thrones shirt - woot!  ...  too bad almost all the Starks are DEAD ..... (growl) ...  still my favorites, along with the MOTHER OF DRAGONS .... she's kick ass.. anyway - and since the kids broke my last winter jacket, my mom MADE me get a jacket.  We managed to find one for about $50 ....  the stupid thing was like $300 reg price.



So while at Mom's ........ I piled everyone's gifts in piles.........  this one is Noah's pile...  

Nathan's pile ......

Kaedyn's pile .....

Calahan's pile .......

Family Gifts....... (along with Yahtzee Flash and you can't really see the movie Planes there)
 This is what Santa is bringing this year.   Skylanders Swap Force, Disney Infinity ... along with new guys for both.

 We also got Alana her gifts .    She got an infinity scarf too ...  this is from Nathan and Kaedyn

Jewelry from Calahan

Jewelry Box from Dennis and I ....

We got three of these, JCPennys was giving them out.   Figured each of the boys would want one (Noah, Nathan, Kaedyn) ...  I was going to put them in their stockings...  but they were in the wrong bag (my fault) and Kaedyn found it ... opened it...... Nathan wanted his ...  Noah saw them and he says "I bet Alana would like that" and I said ....  "she might" ....  then he goes "Maybe I should give mine to her?"  ... I told him it was up to him, and he decided he wanted to - so this is from Noah.  

 I put lights up around the boys bed in hopes it might help ease fears and keep them in THEIR bed more...


Marnie likes to bundle herself up ...

And Max is almost the same size of her now (at 11 weeks)

Nathan fell asleep in my bed.....  always with the feet out - just - like - me.......  I can't stand to have my feet covered....
 Kaedyn is all .........  yeah ........ and........   LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!