Thursday, March 12, 2015

March 12th in Review

So I'm happy to say that the spots are getting lighter.  They are still there, still hurt, still itch but I can say that the light therapy is definitely helping.  As much as I hate it.  It's day 86 with the spots.  Either I'm getting used to the pain or it's dying down a little bit.  Been a little more active,  Jeans don't hurt as bad.  I still prefer my light weight pants though.  I am ecstatic, though, that it's visually getting better.


This is my breakfast this morning ...

I got cuddles with Gallifrey - which is rare.


Lunch.....

I washed some Lovies today.  Noah's Pikachu and Miss Kitty.  And Nathan's Blue and Grey Kitty.

Spent some time with the furbabies ....  they are a week and a half old.  Brown Pup is Dublin, White pup is Karma, the Calico kitten is Jypsy and the Brown/Black Tabby is Steve ...

Steve and Jypsy.

Nathan was hanging out on the chair in my room watching video's on my phone .... eating...... cardboard.  ( smacks head ) ...  

The kids still fight me a bit to do their schoolwork, but I'm starting to finally figure out what I need to do in order to get them to do it.  Noah just really needs a lot of support with Math and simply giving him a calculator to check his work does that for him.  Nathan, well he needs a reward system.  He gets something for doing his work.  The other day he really wanted a bath, so I told him after his homework.  So that's what we did.  Did several pages and he got a bath.  One day it was a small piece of chocolate after each page.

Kaed asked me if he could have ice cream and I told him no.  It was just before dinner. So he comes into the room looking like ice cream GUILT.  LOL... and loving it.  Lil Goober ...
 I guess he went outside with his ice cream and Kale saw him and said "Didn't Mom tell you no ice cream?"  Kaedyn slowly licks the ice cream .... "Yeah" ...  Kale goes "So you are eating it anyway, even though Mom told you no?"  and he slowly - Kale said like Slow Motion - licks it again and goes "Yep" ....  

I can't help but to laugh.  Ice cream isn't going to kill him.

As soon as DB left for work .... Gallifrey claimed his spot, on DB's side of the bed.

Feed Bag Art .... I forgot to take a picture of the Alliance one with milk in it.  Whoops!



 Ended up having a major blow out with Cal.  It's hard.  I want so much for this kid and sometimes - it's like he just doesn't care.  I know he does.  He's made a lot of changes in the last year and I'm proud of him.  And having Kale around helps him in a way - he really looks up to him as a big brother.  But when I ask him to do something, and I get the exasperated sign like I'm asking too much or like I'm disturbing him, really irritates me.  Then he comes out with an attitude and starts making it known that he's unhappy by banging things around, yelling at the kids.... and that's what he did.  So I ended up going off on him.  I don't put up with that crap.  You don't treat your brothers badly because I asked you to do something.

Sometimes it hurts me that he is so much like his biological father.  With his attitude, especially.  I don't want him to think it's okay to treat everyone like crap.  It's just not.

Don't get me wrong, 95% of the time Cal is an amazing kid.  No, really 100% of the time he is.  But he gets these little mad worms up his butt ..... and I have to knock it out.

Anyway - we had it out and he started to "make it up to me" his choice - and was picking up some stuff (didn't ask him to - but I did say if you see a mess, pick it up - don't care who's area it is to clean.) ...  so he brought in something to put away on the shelves and he put a little bit of pressure on the shelf and BAM!  Yep, that happened.   But he fixed it and put everything away.

Because DB was working over night - Kaedyn got a special treat of sleeping with Mommy for the night in Daddy's spot.  He only gets to do this when Daddy's not here.  And even then it's him sleeping in bed and getting moved to his because we're not sure when Daddy will get home.

But it was funny.  Kaed loooooves the show Guys Grocery Games.  It's what he likes to fall asleep to.  So .... I turned on a new episode.  7 minutes.  That's when he fell asleep.  7 MINUTES.   Ha ha ha ha....  wow.

Weather ....

Totally met my water goal :)  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!