It was a long night, and a long day. It was stressful and exhausting. Cal woke me up in the middle of he night, there were other things that woke me up - like pain. DB's snoring .... lol... various stuff. I just didn't sleep well. Woke up and Little Dude came and hung out with me for awhile because there wasn't any internet .... this is what he does, badgers me until he has internet again. Oh and plays on the DS ....
This little Firecracker came to visit.... she was cracking me up all day. Here she was standing on the edge of the boxspring (sticks out a little) and then falling on the bed. She'd give me that dead serious look, fall down ... and bust up laughing. It was HILARIOUS ....
Here she is devouring a sausage wrapped in a pancake (corndog looking) thing....
She got to the point where she was "eating" the stick. So I pulled it out and she put it back in and tried to eat it around the stick... LOL
Nathan checking out Mady and her kittens (Steve & Jypsy)
So DB got a job interview at our favorite local restaurant.... It was called a "working interview" ... he was supposed to "dress appropriately" ... so he got all dressed up in his chef garb and went on down there. He came home and told me he had to go back tomorrow and have his actually working interview where he cooked and such. But he said he had a really good feeling about it. So YAY!!
I made another graphic for Trisomy Awareness today .... with Noah as my star :)
I just spent a lot of time with Clairah today. She kept coming in my room to see me and even crawled up to cuddle with me. Without her mom!! That's a huge step! Had to get proof!!
When Claire is here, usually it's a lot of following Mommy where ever she goes. One - she misses Shila a ton, you can tell. She doesn't want to leave and she cries when Shi tells her it's time to go home (to her Dad's house). So Clairah has a lot of major major separation anxiety. She's literally up Shila's ass 99% of the time she's here. Today, though, she showed some HUGE improvement. She was walking around without Shi being in her sight 100% of the time. She was coming in and seeing and playing with me a lot. She wasn't crying or sliding into a panic if Shila wasn't in her sight. So yeah, it was a good day. There was TONS of little girl laughter in my home, and I love that.
She even brought me a Daffodil. Later her and Mommy were throwing the petals at each other. I took a video but I haven't loaded it yet.
I (Nonna) gave little Miss a Swiss Cake Roll and it was funny. She kept sticking her finger in it and licking it off and then she got the bright idea to shove it all in Mommy's mouth... LOL .... and THEN decided Mommy needed to lick her fingers clean too.... HA HA HA ....
Mommy gave her some gummy candy too. LOL... she wasn't a huge fan of how stretchy it could be.
Oh and lets not forget the crackers she dumped all over my bed - ha ha ha ha
And the Selfies she took (she was watching herself on the phone while I clicked the button to take the picture) ... with Mommy shoving crackers in her face. LOLOLOL
Not to mention her wanting to "color" on my phone. Here are her Masterpieces ...
The ones below are with a Kaleidoscope drawing app
They had a butterfly setting on it too ...
I saw this today and thought - huh that's me!! I love going in cemeteries and finding art on gravestones and pretty stones.... it's awesome. So I thought... yep... that's me.
I saw this, and got jealous... I wanna live there....
Made a feed bag tonight......
And I did this little thing on Facebook ... LOLOLOL.....
Oh and I didn't do so well on my water today.
























No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!