Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Not Good.... Feeling So Not Good ...



We went to bed last night knowing that there was at least going to be a two hour delay to school today.  We woke up to school and college both being canceled.

I was like "YAY My husband gets to stay home....... "  quickly followed by "CRAP the kids are too."

It's not so bad.  I love my kids.  LOL.  My whole thing is - they have sooooooo much energy, and I have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo little energy.  Like non-existent.  Literally.  Today I slept most of the day.


So yesterday, I called up the place where I'm supposed to get my CT scan done to try to schedule it.  I got this nice lady, and she's taking all of my information and looking me up and she says "Well we haven't gotten the referral yet, so that usually means that the doctors office is trying to get the pre-auth done."  I had been warned about this, so I wasn't totally shocked.  She told me she'd call the clinic tomorrow (today) to see where things were and call me up tomorrow (today). She asked for a good number to call me at.   The clinic was closed because of the snow.  Of course it was.

Regardless, I did get the call today and I got my CT scheduled for tomorrow.  Good.

Good.

But the kids were something else today.  Let me tell you ....... Yesterday - it was fun!! We went out and played in the snow and took pictures.  If I had more energy and knew where mittens were, we could have made a snowman.  But I didn't have the energy.   Regardless.....


I am definitely somewhere between the two of these.  Right in the middle.   I can snap at any moment.

There was a lot of playing Guess Who today.  I slept a lot too.  Cleaned a bit.  Dictated cleaning anyway ....

I didn't eat much today.  I just couldn't seem to eat and every time I did, I realized ....  I would get very nauseated after.

This is how I would love a snow day to be for us.  And maybe next time.  Maybe I'll work through whatever bug or issue this is and just finally feel better.  It would be nice, for sure.


Instead, this is about where I am......


Nathan and I have fought over my laptop today.  I really want to get into SIMS now that I have more content.  But I have to fight with Nate.  I need to get him out of the electronics and doing something other than watching YouTube.

Anyway - I did get a chance where I got on SIMS for a bit.  But I just wasn't feeling well that I let him have my laptop a lot today.   So I decided to create our family.  So this is DB, Me, Noah, Cal, Kaedyn and Nathan.  Not sure why or how the teens got to be as tall as the young adults.  So yeah.  LOL... anyway - I figured I was going to create Kale, Shila & the girls as their own family since you can only have a max of is it six? or eight?  I think it's six isn't it?  I'm having a brain fart.



Still didn't get a chance to play much.  I finished creating the family and that was about that for me.

Livvy finally stayed in her new cat bed for more than a half second.  Maybe she'll start to enjoy it now.  Probably not though, she's a cat.  There for she isn't going to do anything I think she'll do.

Feb. 6 - Feeding Tube Awareness Week ~ Day 2 ....  BLESSING.   Not only is it a blessing that this is even an option, to help Nathan gain weight that he can't seem to gain on his own because he burns whatever calories he consumes instantly breathing it seems.  But it's also a blessing because it makes giving him his large amount of meds easily.  The day of crushing pills and hiding them in frosting (no, I'm not even kidding) are over because everything just gets crushed, mixed and pushed on through.  

This was on my time hop today ........  I really love this.  The photo, the saying, everything.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!