Thursday, June 28, 2018
Let's Talk Menopause ....
Let's talk MENOPAUSE ..... so, I'm gonna have a little bit of real girl chat here. I'm 42 ... So this year my body decided to fuck up my life. Earlier this year, I got a second outbreak of my Guttate Psoriasis (the red dots) and March 10th was my last period. We've thought pregnancy, and upon negative tests, we though .... what the hell, is it menopause?? I'm too YOUNG to have menopause.
Seriously .... too young. I still get called my husband's daughter....... I am TOO YOUNG. (covers mouth and snickers)
Anyway ..... imagine my surprised when after my period in March (10th) ... I didn't get one in April, at all.... or May....... OR EVEN JUNE.
4 pregnancy tests say nope .......
......... so why?
I'm TOO YOUNG for menopause ...
Well we found out it's not.... menopause that is. He ordered blood tests prior to my appointment. He said (whichever hormone it is, or whatever) ... normal is between 1 and 10 (I'm at a 5) ... pre-menopause is around a 20 and full blown menopause is like 40 and up. So I'm not even CLOSE to either of them.
It's just my body being really stupid.
Like...... HEY - getting CFS isn't enough, have FIBRO too ... oh lets add Psoriasis ... not enough? Well how about some gestational diabetes that never goes away .... turns into full on diabetes! Still not enough, well lets throw in GUTTATE Psoriasis ... that'll be FUN!! No, want more??? How about female reproductive issues.... wait... hold my beer, she's already got that .... ah...... MORE female reproductive issues, like let's completely give her a vacation from her monthly shark week! .... gimme back my beer, she'd LIKE that!! But I'mma still gonna do it.
Yep..... this is how my body works. It's against me in every possible way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!