Friday, April 24, 2009

Early Morning Ramblings

I seriously do not know what to do with myself right now..... other then cleaning that is, which I am successfully avoiding... for the moment... I'm sure the lasso of responsibility will come steal me away here soon.

I mean... I am home, with 3 out of 4 kids... and.... it's QUITE!!

:::gasp!:::

THE HORRORS!! I tell you!! Where is the chaos?? Where is the fighting, the bickering, the "MOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM" screams of terror with incisive giggling that follows!

Quite...

.... what exactly do I do with quite???

Calahan, after coming up and asking if he could *please* go to Marshfield with us promptly went back to bed after he was told I wasn't going cuz Noah is sick. Noah.. poor Noah... is sprawled out on his bedroom floor in a huge t-shirt, and a sick bowl by his side, oh and don't forget the 7-Up in the M&M straw cup. And Kaedyn, well, *Mookers* as we call him, went down for his morning nap.

Maybe I should call the Wonder Pets.... I seriously need some help...

So what do I do?

I blog!

SEE!! I must be back!!!

I could be reading the last 50 pages of NEW MOON for crying out loud and instead, I'm blogging.

::: checking forehead :::

Nope, I'm fine.

So the weather today is suppose to be GEORGOUS!! In the 80's ... it's already 77 at not even 9am, I think it might get above that! Who knows...

Look what I had for breakfast....... shhhhhhhhh don't tell the kids! ROFLMBO!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. That picture is so precious!

    Whenever I have a few moments of peace, I always savor them. Then, I start hunting the disaster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiet? You actually get quiet in a house of 4 kids? Whoa! Not happening here. :)

    Glad to see you are back to blogging. I look forward to reading more and seeing more of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally be reading the end of that book! How can you NOT? I was OBSESSED until I finished all four!

    Thanks for your insights on my blog, I feel like I'm on track after hearing from all of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!