it IS a pretty quilt now isn't it? But the baby on top takes the CAKE I wuvs him and my nater tater alligator! xoxo melzie+bebe
I love watching the birds in my yard. We get some great ones during the migration.I'm following you from the MBC Under 100 Club. Looking forward to reading more!
I have a pair of cardinals that have been hitting my windows all summer. I put a bag on the windows and that did not stop them.
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!
it IS a pretty quilt now isn't it? But the baby on top takes the CAKE I wuvs him and my nater tater alligator! xoxo melzie+bebe
ReplyDeleteI love watching the birds in my yard. We get some great ones during the migration.
ReplyDeleteI'm following you from the MBC Under 100 Club. Looking forward to reading more!
I have a pair of cardinals that have been hitting my windows all summer. I put a bag on the windows and that did not stop them.
ReplyDelete