Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Day Before...... the Day Before..... Christmas......


It tis the night before, the day before, the night before Christmas...... and all through the house, the babies are napping, and the older boys are playing X-Box Kinects ...


There is laughter going on, and smiles to share... and the happiness is infectious all through the air...  

Noah playing the Kinects...


Well, they might be playing Wii ....... who knows at this point.  But I'm am basting in the fact that it is QUITE right now, there is now fighting, yelling, or punches being thrown...  I am finally starting to feel better after this head/chest cold from HELL and I get a tummy bug this morning.  Thank goodness, it wasn't a long lasting tummy bug. Even though I'm still suffering from it, I feel better then I did this morning.  So that's good...

The babies fighting last night ... (dark video)


Looking forward to going to my Mom's tomorrow...... and again Christmas Day... 

So my husband made me homemade Chicken Noodle soup today ... I get to eat it in a little bit ..  and continue to fold laundry on my bed.... watch Police Women of Dallas cuz there is nothing better on to watch and then watch Easy A that I have been wanting to watch FOREVER when hubby comes down cuz he found it at Redbox tonight - yay!!! 

Cannot wait until tomorrow and Christmas Day ......

Anyway - I'm sure I will have a ton of pictures to share tomorrow :) 

I've been working on my resolutions - YAY - which I will share sometime next week.


1 comment:

  1. Hi! I wasn't sure which blog to comment on! But, thanks for checking out my blog and the REALLY thoughtful comment! My womb appreciates it :)

    You are very blessed with a nice looking family!

    Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!