Monday, December 20, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!

So ......... we moved out of our FABULOUS place ... we're very sad about it.  The whole craptasticness that circled around it all, was just .... well...  CRAPTASTIC ....... It involved a run to the ER because Dennis was so sick he passed out.... and various other stuff.  Needless to say, we're all over it, and one of these days, I might just vent about it, but I don't have time to at the moment.

Right now .......... I want to share our tree.  Well... it's my Mom's tree.  We don't have a tree here... I'm kinda sad about not having a tree up ourselves this year, but what can we do.  Next year will be a lot different. (Crossing Fingers) ...

I was sick on Thanksgiving (heck I'm still sick) ...  we have this long lasting forever long cold that has settled into both Dennis and I and takes us up and down and down and gives us a small release and then... let's throw them back into bed - type thing.   It's horrible.  Regardless, went over on the 27th of November and helped my mom put up her tree. 

 Mom and I got the tree up (see that lady behind the tree, that's my mom!!) LOL... she HATES her picture taken so I only get away with it once in awhile!
 Kaedyn helped put on ornaments... his favorite were Nana's handmade bells....
 Nathan helped too ....
 My babies
 Artsy photos
 a couple weeks later after some Christmas Shopping.  My mom was so nice ... she took Noah and Cal out Christmas shopping for their brothers and us, Ash & her and Papa... and so there are lots of gifts for everyone, but especially the kids this year.  It's wonderful!!



My Step-Dad looks like Santa (teehee) ... and My Mommy is OBVIOUSLY Mrs. Claus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!