Our Elf doesn't automatically show up on Thanksgiving - like some families. Nor does he wait until December 1st like some families. Nope, our Elf likes to show up the same night our tree goes up. So right on schedule.... he showed up :)
He left a note that said:
Good Day! Of course it’s a good day, I’m BACK!!
Santa has been watching you guys! Noah, Nathan, and Kaedyn! Even the newest addition Elly! HI ELLY! You boys are lucky to have a little niece! Right? I wish I had nieces and nephews! I am so excited about watching over the baby now along with you guys! Well Calahan and Kale too!
Calahan and Kale are too old for my treats, according to Santa … and Elly is too young. So it’s just the three of you this year!
Have you been good? Santa says you have had some questionable moments! Especially you, Kaedyn! So it’s time to shape up and help your Mom and Dad, keep things clean, be good in school and do your school work (looking at you Noah!) …
Remember I will be reporting back to Santa every night!
And where are my elf doors?
Love you guys! So happy to be back!
Cookie
And he left treats for the kids. Elf on the Shelf Candy Canes!
Our cat Gallifrey was trying to make friends......
Reading the his book ....
Hanging out with the dinosaurs ..... riding a T-Rex....
Watching over who's coming and going .....
Mom caught the Elf with the bananas .....
He drew minions on the bananas ....
Hanging out with Nathan's HGH in the fridge.... cuddled up in a "blanket" ...
He's all heart!
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!