Nine Years ago today, I dragged DB's sorry butt to the courthouse .... I was 18 weeks pregnant and it was definitely not the wedding we were planning. It was the quick - we're going to get us legal because we have a baby on the way with medical issues, and we'll have our *real* wedding later. But that hasn't happened. I wish I could say *next year* for our 10th ... but I don't think that will happen either. :(
Regardless ...... 9 years is something!! Especially since he didn't even last a year with his first two marriages. He vowed he'd never get married again. Then he saw my picture and says he just knew he was going to marry me. He has told me that since the get go. He was going to marry me.
Usually I do this sappy love note thing on Social Media and tag him in it .... but last night, I decided to do a little something else. This is what I posted......
HA HA HA HA HA ..... and looking down on the comments - you can see his reaction....
We didn't do much - I haven't been feeling well, he's not feeling very well either... We laid in bed, watched the Seahawks game and the Packers game, we watched the first few episodes of Jessica Jones. Played WOW. We had some fake champagne in coffee mugs. Had ham & stuffing for dinner. We just spent time together. I got to explain to Kaed what an "anniversary" was. Told him it was the "birthday" of our marriage. He understood that. He's been with us most the day, he's been Croupy.
There was a little bit of annihilation going on .... for both teams .....














No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!