I did take more pictures today - but I took them with my camera and not my phone.... and...
......... I am too lazy today to pull pictures off my camera. I am hoping *HOPING* to be able to take more pictures of Kale, Shi & the girls tomorrow. So I wanted to just do it all at once.
Okay - with that said......
ELLY IS HALF A YEAR OLD TODAY!!!!!! Can you believe it??? I can't. It doesn't seem like she should be such an old lady already ...
It's crazy!!!
Also ... we got our other girl today!! Normal visitation day (got moved from Wednesday to Thursday) and today we get her OVERNIGHT for the first time everything happened back in October .... yay!!!
I honestly was so busy today with stuff and the kids, that I just didn't grab my phone and snap any pictures :(
But I did get one tonight of Claire-bear in her Minnie Mouse costume we got her for Halloween that she didn't get to wear :(
But now she has it for dress up play :)
Oh and Thor got buried today, also ... :(
Part of my busy today was doing these psychological quizzes with my girlfriends...
This is the way they went. Here are the blank ones...... just in case you would like to do it.
You take these, and answer them before looking at my answers OR the evaluations ...
"Walking in the Forest" Exercise
-You are walking through a forest; describe it.
-Through this forest is a path; describe it.
-Along the path you come upon a key; what does it look like; what condition is it in? Do you pick it up?
-Farther along the path you find a cup; what does it look like; what is it made of; what condition is it in? Do you pick it up?
-As you continue walking, you come to an obstacle; describe it.
-What do you do? If you go around or past t, then how?
-Next you happen upon a body of water; describe it. Do you get in it? How fast is it flowing?
-As you walk along, you come to a shelter of some sort; what does it look like? Do you spend the night?
-Finally you're walking along when you reach a fence; what does this fence look like; what is it made of; what condition is it in?
-Beyond the fence is a field; describe that. Do you go over the fence into the field?
THE OTHER ONE IS:
"The Cube" Exercise
(Note: You don't leave the desert with the cube, all these items are there)
You're standing alone in the desert. Suddenly you notice a cube in front of you. Describe the cube, position, color, material, how it makes you feel, etc.
Now you see a ladder. Describe everything about it including the position, size, material, color, condition, etc.
Now there is a horse. Again describe everything about it including what it's doing, what it looks like, position, saddle or not, etc.
Now you see a storm. What kind, where is it, how does it make you feel?
Finally you notice a flower. Again, describe where it is, what it looks like, etc.
Okay - so the description about "Walking in the Forest" was a bit vague so I tried to find more info. I did find some - for some parts... but these are what my descriptions were, and what it represents after in parentheses...
"Walking in the
Forest" Exercise
-You are walking through a forest; describe it. …. Thick lush forest, with large century old
trees that have been around so long that their trunks are bigger than several
people. There are bits of sunshine
breaking through the canopy. That’s on
one side of the path, on the other is a bit of a thinner part, where the sun is
shining through and brightly. You see
forest animals here and there, squirrels, chipmunks, rabbits… you can see
birds, and hear their songs. The forest
is beautiful and very active.
-Through this forest is a path; describe it. … it’s
a dirt path, well-worn to the point of it almost being grooved into the
ground. Though people have taken care
with the fact that there are flowers planted along side of it. The dirt is a reddish clay type color. (your outlook on life how you feel overall about life: bright and clear, dark and gloomy, swampy and wet, etc… )
-Along the path you come upon a key; what does it look like;
what condition is it in? Do you pick it up? …. It’s a shiny skeleton key,
silver – and like new. It has a little
bit of dulling on it, but it’s like someone took great care of it, and just
accidentally dropped it. I pick it up and
put it in my pocket for safe keeping. It
will probably go in my box of keepsakes. (your plan in life, and is current, how your life is being lived or how you see it going... research also gave this interpretation: The key represents your idea and perception of the importance of education. If you leave the key, then education is not something you desire, if you take the key with you, you value your education.)
-Farther along the path you find a cup; what does it look
like; what is it made of; what condition is it in? Do you pick it up? …. It’s
a silver pewter cup, it’s buried a little in the dirt, but I pull it out and
dust it off and it’s in great condition – stands the mark of time, of course a
little dirty. There are etchings on it,
as if from another time. It's beautiful. Though, I
picked it up, I place it back in the earth. I want to take it with but I am not sure it's mine to take.. (view of love, was it broken or fragile? solid and complete, pretty, clean, covered with dirt? The material of the cup is as fragile and easily hurt as you are.)
-As you continue walking, you come to an obstacle; describe
it. … as I am walking, there is an
amazing Weeping Willow growing out of the middle of where the path would be. She stands tall and old, but glorious and
beautiful. It looks as if others have
left little bits of offerings for her, small bowls made out of grains or straw
with fruit and flowers. I feel blessed,
and I put my hand to the tree to feel it’s heartbeat. I whisper a thank you.
-What do you do? If you go around or past it, then how? …. The path continues around the three, on
either side, so I just continue to follow the path with ease. (challenges in your life, how you normally handle them or deal with them)
-Next you happen upon a body of water; describe it. Do you
get in it? How fast is it flowing? … so
after walking for awhile there is this large body of water infront of me. You can’t really see the other side of it,
it seems to go on forever. There are waves crashing on my feet, over and over,
and it seems the water could suck you right in.
But I go in, anyway … first
getting my feet wet and getting accustom to the temperature, which doesn’t take
long because it’s warm and welcoming… and then going deeper and deeper until I
can swim fully, I’m not afraid. I enjoy
the water, and back float for a bit, watching the clouds in the sky pass by,
before getting out and continuing down the path back into the forest. (represents your sensual side, if you get in, that means you basically feel good about it, if not perhaps you avoid it or it's not particularly important to you or enjoyable. The size of the water is how passionate and romantic you are, and how deeply you fall for people. How wet you get when crossing the water represents how loyal you are)
-As you walk along, you come to a shelter of some sort; what
does it look like? Do you spend the night?
…. So up the path a little ways I see this log
cabin. I looooove log cabins. So I go closer to it, normally I wouldn’t
because it’s not my property. But I
notice a note on the door, and it says “come in, stay a bit, clean up after
yourself, and leave it as it was.” So I
think, wow. That’s amazing. The generosity of people. It is starting to get a bit dark, and I’m a
little worried I might not find my way out, so I think it would probably be
safer to stay. However, I want to check
out the outside first. There are flowers
planted all around it, large lilac, hydrangea and rose bushes. Sunflowers, daisies, violas… a million
different kinds of flowers, and I notice a little Koi pond in the back. There is a swing set with a slide and a tree
house nestled in one of the larger trees with a ladder going up. I think, if I could live somewhere, it would
be here. And the cabin is so much bigger
than it originally looked. It’s a two
story place that is huge, could easily sleep at least 10 people in it, and
probably double that. I decide to go
inside and there is an amazing kitchen.
I long for my family. The kid
would love to be playing outside, and my husband would be amazed with the
kitchen. (They’d all be with me if I
didn’t have to do this journey alone) …
The place is amazing inside, well taken care of. There is a fire place, and I drool. I explore the bedrooms and each one is
equally amazing. I find there is even a
few cribs, I suppose, just in case, and a beautiful older bassinet with one of
those ceiling hung lace curtains that falls around it. I make myself something to eat and clean up
after myself, and I pull out the book I had hiding in my back pocket, and start
reading until I fall asleep on the sofa by the wood burning fire. (is your view of home life, if you spend the night it is likely you feel comfortable about your present home situation. The size of the building represents how ambitious and hard-working you are.)
-Finally you're walking along when you reach a fence; what
does this fence look like; what is it made of; what condition is it in? ….. So when I wake up the next morning, I
clean up and make sure everything is put back and left the way it was. I continue on the path. Up ahead, I see the path is blocked off by
this cute white picket fence. It goes on
in both directions, it’s not very high.
It’s just a small barrier separating two areas ( religion, does it have hard lines, or broken ones, is it imposing or easy to jump over? other one: The height of the wall blocking you from the other side of the forest symbolises how open you are. If there is a high fence, you are very private and secretive.)
-Beyond the
fence is a field; describe that. Do you go over the fence into the field?... on the other side of the fence, there is a
huge field of Tulips, so much green with a pop of so many different colors, and
it goes on (much like the water) as far as the eye can see. The weird thing is, I see no bees, just cute
plumpy bumble bees. Funny enough, there
is a small little gate that opens up to the field of tulips, so I simply open
it up and walk into the field. Then I
decide to lay down among the tulips, and decide to lay down for a bit, and I
pull out my book and relax and read. (your view of heaven, is it pleasant or threatening? do you go over the fence into the field? if so you are not afraid of death.)
“CUBE” Exercise
You're standing alone in the desert. Suddenly
you notice a cube in front of you. Describe the cube, position, color,
material, how it makes you feel, etc. Okay – so I am in the desert and I take a
step, but I see something poking out of the loose sand. So I bend over and start brushing the sand
away, and find a box. It’s silver with
gold lines outlining the etching around it.
It’s about the size of my full hand, it feels heavy but it’s not an
overpowering heaviness. I flip it around
in my hand, and every side is different but the etching and lines continue from
each side to the others. It looks like a
very old puzzle box, and although it’s been in the sand, it looks brand
new.
Now you see a ladder. Describe everything about
it including the position, size, material, color, condition, etc. ……..(I’m assuming we’re still in the desert) …
So I notice that there is this ladder propped up against a cactus. The cactus is pretty tall, for a cactus, and
the ladder is about twice the size of the cactus. It’s a nice brown wood, very sturdy and well
made. I wonder why a ladder is up
against a cactus in the middle of the desert but who am I to judge? LOL
Now there is a horse. Again describe everything
about it including what it's doing, what it looks like, position, saddle or
not, etc. This strong black horse
wonders up, with a white star on the neck, and this deep red saddle. I think he
could be my escape from the middle of the desert. My Knight in Shining Armor, minus the Knight,
and the armor… The cube is still in my
hand while I reach up and touch the mane of the large horse, he whinnies and nuzzles
into my hand.
Now you see a storm. What kind, where is it,
how does it make you feel? I look up and
I see this nasty black storm brewing in the distance. I can see the blackness swirling around and
the angry lightning flashing in moments of terror. But the storm is in the distance. However, I stand there, with a hand on the
horse, and the box in my hand still, and I watch the storm as it passes by with
a few sprinkles against the skin, but otherwise as if it had never existed.
Finally you notice a flower. Again, describe
where it is, what it looks like, etc.
As I turn around to look at the ladder and the cactus again, I notice
some beautiful violet flowers have bloomed on the cactus with these thirsty little
pink centers coming out as if they are thirsting for the rain water. I go over
and stroke one, and the petals feel like silk in between my fingers. I lean closer and take a small sniff, and
laugh at myself because the only thing they smell like is rain…









No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!