Monday, February 8, 2016

They do EXIST!!!!!

Me ..... today .....


We went to the store, grocery store, and I had to stop.... I thought these Bonsai Trees looked like Mandrake Root from Harry Potter ....


Then I saw this........... a MONEY TREE!!!   They DO EXIST!



DB got these ....  it's a Diabetic Coma inducer ..... but I still had one.  BUT OMGosh - you bite into it and all the cream shoots out the other side.


So I threw some cardboard outside - thinking that the bone head child who takes care of garbage and recycling would pick it up and put it in the recycling.  But nope.  So I was standing on the porch... and this is what I saw.




LOLOLOL....

I got some Tulips ....


Finally put these up.


Bubba made this....


And then he spent time with this beauty ....

















I <3 her!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is better than....... Chocolate!